Thursday, March 12, 2009

Runway Promotional Video

Hey guys!

I just got back from shooting the Secret Scholar promotional "Runway and Behind-the-Scenes" video. I had such a blast! It was a little nerve wracking at first, since we had to strut our stuff in front of so many people. I had no idea that so many people are involved in making one little runway video, but the camera and crew people were amazing and so supportive! I definitely had so much fun, since spirits were high and The Ting Tings' song "Great DJ" was blasting, which really got me excited and pumped. I am sure the video will turn out great, since there were three cameras shooting, and the runway looked REAL, with excellent lighting fading in and out. Jasmine was such a great director for the video and it was funny hearing people yelling at me to pose on mark and keep up the energy! It will definitely be an excellent addition to our already amazing publicity. Can't wait to see the final product!

Planning the event for TONIGHT is so exhausting, but really fun at the same time. I will be meeting with DJ Ellis at 7pm to set up equipment. Apparently, he is a really amazing DJ, who usually gets PAID to do these things, so it's pretty amazing that he is doing this for us for FREE! Anyway, I'm sure the event will turn out great and I am so excited to hear the music and get everyone dancing!

Ciao bella,

Cathy
Publicist

No comments:

Post a Comment